What This Page Is
- A resource and reference for Christians
- A study guide for some passages of the Bible
- A discussion site for some difficult passages of the Bible
- A site for the promotion of Biblical and evangelical orthodoxy   i.e. a return to absolute and fundamental faith in the Holy Bible (Sola Scriptura)
- A sharing of the PACE ideals
- A place to share some of my mutterings and ramblings
What This Page Is Not
- A "point-of-entry" website - this can be found at the Official PACE Website
- An apologetics website - this can be found in various excellent websites in the links section
- A "free-for-all" discussion site for the criticism of every thing under the sun, though some very strong statements are to be found in the pages.
- A site that tolerates extra-Biblical teachings or practices in the Church.
In setting up this page, I realised that it is next to impossible for it to be "all things to all men" and satisfy everyone that accesses this site. This is especially so when it comes to content and layout.
Many of my pages are very wordy and full of text. There are not many pretty images and you may not enjoy reading the contents due to the heavy textual layout. This is the result of the goals and aims of this website as outlined above. A resource is simply that. It is not a resource if there is only skin and bones fleshed out with smoke and mirrors. However, I acknowledge my deficiency in some areas, and the consequent shallowness of those areas. I in no way profess to have perfection of insight into all matters, for only the Lord has such. However, as I have mentioned in the preface to the section on Revelation, I send forth this page with prayerful trust that it will help the Church, and in particular the "everyday" Christian, to galvanize into action. If it does this in any small way then "this my joy will be fulfilled."
Statements on what I believe in can be found in the Creeds and Confessions section.